Joint Cluster Initiatives EUROCLUSTERS
Are you a cluster, cluster network or organisation supporting the green and digital transitions helping to build EU resilience?
To implement the updated EU Industrial Strategy, the European Commission has launched around 30 cross-sectoral, interdisciplinary and trans-European strategic Joint Cluster Initiatives (JCI) called ‘Euroclusters’.
With a budget of €42 million, Euroclusters will contribute to building resilience and accelerating transition to green and digital economy.
The call’s key objectives are to:
- Create a network to improve the resilience of the EU industrial ecosystems
- Develop interconnected value chains in the EU Single Market
- Innovate for strategic autonomy to build capacity for critical supplies and technologies
- Adopt processes for a greener and more digital economy
- Training to re-skill the workforce
- Go international to boost access to global supply and value chains.
Proposals will focus on one of 15 strands:
- Open Strand which invites proposals focused on cross fertilisation of various industrial ecosystems with no specific focus on one industrial ecosystem.
There are also 14 industrial ecosystem strands:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Energy Intensive Industries
- Creative & Cultural Industries
- Renewable Energy
- Proximity & Social Economy
The deadline is 30 November 2021 at 17:00 CET.
Learn more about this call here.